Please click here if you are unable to view the video.
Wow! Congratulations!! You've reached the 23rd thing. Be sure to give yourself a pat on the back for completing the program. Just one last discovery post.
For your last and final exercise for this program please reflect on your learning journey and post a few thoughts. Here are some questions to prompt you if you're drawing a blank.
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
- Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- What ideas do you have for using these technologies at Harris County Public Library?
- What else do you want to learn about? What other web 2.0 applications are you interested in?
- Submit your week 9 & 10 exercises for credit and bling.
iStar would like to thank everyone who helped put together the iHCPL program and everyone who participated. Stay tuned...there's more to come!